Our website www.masblanchijove.com (the “Website”) uses a technology called “cookies” in order to collect information about your use of the Website. If you would like to contact us, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on our Website and the sites visited just before and after the Website.
Our Website uses the cookies described below:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the configuration regional from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Third-party cookies: The MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ website may use third-party services that, on behalf of MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ, will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
By browsing and continuing to use our Website you are consenting to the use of the cookies set forth above, for the periods indicated and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to this Cookies Policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your computer (computer or mobile device) through the settings and configurations of your Internet browser.
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our Website.
We may update our Website’s Cookies Policy, so we encourage you to review this policy each time you access our Website.
The Website may host blogs, forums, and other social networking applications or services in order to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and content. Any personal information provided by the user may be shared with other users of that service, about whom MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. has no control whatsoever.
In order to offer information or services of interest depending on the location of the User, MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. will be able to access data related to the geolocation of the User’s device, in those cases in which the user’s configuration for this purpose allows it.
For technical safety and system diagnostics purposes, in an anonymized or aggregated form, MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. will be able to record the IP address (the Internet access identification number of the device, which allows devices, systems and servers to recognize and communicate with each other). Such information may also be used for web performance analysis purposes.
2.1.Who is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data?
Identity: MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. is a Spanish company registered in the Mercantile Register of Lleida, Tomo 615, Folio 138, Sección 8 and CIF B-66646019
Mailing Address: Pol. 9 Parc. 129 Paratge Llinar 25471 La Pobla de Cérvoles (Lleida)
Phone number: 973050018
E-mail address: email@example.com
2.2.For what purpose do we process the User’s personal data?
MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. treats the information provided by the User in order to meet the various requests made by the User. Depending on the nature of the application, the purpose will be to manage:
- a. Consultations and requests for proposals (RFP) sent through the contact form provided for this purpose.
- b. Data provided through the contact form provided for this purpose.
- c. Purchases made by the user.
- d. Electronic communications of an informative nature, according to your interests.
MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. may draw up a commercial profile based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
2.2.1. Information about data processing for sending communications from MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U.
The data used, or provided, in informative and/or promotional communications are processed by MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. for the purpose of sending information and communications electronically on services, activities, publications and events and on the professionals of MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. or the monitoring and optimisation of marketing campaigns carried out using technologies for this purpose; and the preparation of profiles for commercial purposes.
The consent in order to send such communications may be revoked at any time in any moment in each of the communications received through the mechanism provided for that purpose.
The criteria for storing the data will be based on the statement contrary to the processing by you. In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, erasure, portability and opposition by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.3. How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
In general, the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the User’s request or for as long as the User does not request its deletion. In the specific case of curricula, the data will be kept for a maximum period of three years, unless otherwise indicated by the interested party.
2.4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User’s personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the legitimation by consent of the User.
2.5.To which addressees will the User’s personal data be communicated?
In those cases in which the User requests, through the website, service proposals or CVs, his/her data will be provided to those Spanish companies affiliated to the MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. network.
In those cases where the User’s request so justifies, the identification data may be provided to other entities affiliated to the MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. network, including those located outside the European Economic Area, for the sole purpose of meeting the request linked to the country of destination.
Likewise, the data may be transferred to administrations and public bodies for the fulfilment of obligations directly due to MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U..
2.6.What are the User’s rights when providing us with his/her personal data?
The User has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. processes personal data concerning him or her, as well as to access his or her personal data, to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to his particular situation, the User may object to the processing of his data. MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U. shall cease the processing of the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of any possible claims.
The User may raise the questions he or she considers in relation to this Policy as well as exercise his or her rights under the terms established by law by sending a letter by post to: MAS BLANCH I JOVÉ S.L.U., Pol. 9 Parc. 129 Paratge Llinar 25471 La Pobla de Cérvoles (Lleida), or by e-mail to: email@example.com indicating the corresponding request and accompanied by a copy of the ID card or document proving identity.